Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Open Forum - follow up post

I attended my first Open Forum meeting on the 21st April.

It was a good opportunity to meet the Directors of Wake Green Park and have a chat about anything Wake Green Park related.

A few of subjects that were discussed at the meeting were; CCTV, the Big Lunch picnic in the park, the work planned for some of the garages, and parking on Belle Walk.

I'm glad I made the effort to go and to have the chance to meet the directors and some of the residents, and it was great to get such positive feedback about the blog too!

The AGM is in the Autumn and as well as the directors, MetroPM will be in attendance too, so keep an eye open for that date for your diary!

Note to Paul: Sorry, I didn't receive your email. Can you please send it again? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sorry to hear that you had trouble with Metro PM and your windows.

It might be a good idea to check your lease, I don't know about the low level blocks but in Bowen Court they're the leaseholder's responsibility.

Karen Strunks said...

Hi Anon, I've had a good chat with Metro over the weeks and it's all been resolved now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails