Monday, 16 May 2011

Have you sent a parcel to Horley in Surrey recently?

The Royal Mail popped one of their red cards through my door on Saturday saying that a parcel had been delivered, but it was too big for the letterbox, and notifying me it was at the Moseley Delivery Office awaiting collection/re-delivery.

BUT! The surname that is on the card is Roberts.

I rang the Delivery Office. The parcel has the senders address as mine, but the surname they have put is Roberts.

The parcel was meant to be delivered to Horley, Surrey, RH6 0AS. It was a failed delivery, and so the parcel has been returned to sender (at my address).

I hope that makes sense!

If your surname is Roberts and you tried to send a parcel to Horley in Surrey, the Moseley Delivery Office now has it and will keep it for two weeks.

Their details are:

25 Howard Road East
Bham
B13 0RZ

Tel 0121 253 4202

Opening hours:
Mon, tue, thur, friday - 7am - 12.15pm
Wed - 7am - 8pm
Sat 7am - 2pm

If you need me to explain the error to them so you can collect it (you may need the red card), give me a shout karenstrunks@hotmail.co.uk or call 07835 754 310

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails